Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce

Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce.

Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast with my own bbq sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breast with my own bbq sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce:

  1. {Take of For the sauce I make extra for next time.
  2. {Make ready 1 cup of bbq sauce I like something plane no extra flavour.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
  4. {Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
  5. {Make ready 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
  7. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
  8. {Make ready Pinch of cinnamon.
  9. {Prepare Pinch of salt careful you have soy sauce.
  10. {Make ready Pinch of ground pepper.
  11. {Make ready of For the chicken 🐓.
  12. {Get 2 of chicken breasts.
  13. {Make ready Pinch of salt and pepper.
  14. {Take Pinch of oregano.

Instructions to make Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce:

  1. For the sauce mix all ingredients in to a bowl.
  2. Filet the chicken first and cut in to 2cm strips I left a few bigger pieces.
  3. Now in a bowl add the salt pepper and oregano and mix well let.
  4. Now add almost all the sauce leave some for glazing at the end and mix let rest for about one hour or ziplock and leave over night if you are planning bbq for next day..
  5. Bbq at low heat. When almost ready add the extra sauce you had left on side.
  6. Enjoy. Καλή όρεξη. Ps goes good with fries or onion rings..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken breast with my own bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: