Simple Way to Make Award-winning Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches

Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches.

Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches

Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:

  1. {Take 1 can of Canned tuna.
  2. {Prepare 50 grams of Boiled spinach.
  3. {Get 3 tbsp of Marinated onion.
  4. {Get 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.

Steps to make Onion, Tuna & Spinach Sandwiches:

  1. This recipe uses the marinated onion from this recipe "Easy Marinated Onions with Sushi Vinegar". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147179-frozen-daikon-radish-and-chicken-wings-simmered-in-mentsuyu.
  2. Boil the spinach and squeeze out the moisture. Cut into 2 cm long pieces..
  3. Drain the oil from the tuna..
  4. Combine all of the ingredients and it's done..
  5. "Extremely Easy Italian Bread". You will be shocked at how easy you can make delicious bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147180-super-easy-italian-bread.
  6. Here are the amount of ingredients I used when I made it: Instead of 250 g of regular flour, I used 150 g of strong flour + 100 g of cake flour. Instead of regular sugar, I used brown sugar. Instead of regular salt, I used Krazy Salt..
  7. Top bread: plain; bottom bread: cheese. I divided the risen bread dough into two portions and added 2 slices (30 g) of processed cheese in one of them..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food onion, tuna & spinach sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: