Steps to Prepare Award-winning Meatloaf the old fashioned way

Meatloaf the old fashioned way. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. You can't go wrong serving this dish alongside buttery creamed potatoes and fresh green beans! Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss.

Meatloaf the old fashioned way If you are looking for a great old-fashioned, homemade meatloaf, that's easy to make with great flavor, this is it. I love Paula's approach to simple. When hearing 'Meatloaf' may not think 'Healthy' but when done the old fashioned way it can be a healthy staple for your family.

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, meatloaf the old fashioned way. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Meatloaf the old fashioned way is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Meatloaf the old fashioned way is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. You can't go wrong serving this dish alongside buttery creamed potatoes and fresh green beans! Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook meatloaf the old fashioned way using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf the old fashioned way:

  1. {Take 1/3 lb of - ground pork.
  2. {Make ready 1/3 lb of - ground veal.
  3. {Get 1/2 lb of - 93% ground beef.
  4. {Make ready 20 of - bacon flavored Ritz crackers.
  5. {Prepare 1/4 Cup of - diced yellow pepper.
  6. {Take 1/4 Cup of - diced red pepper.
  7. {Prepare 1/4 Cup of - diced onion.
  8. {Prepare 1/3 Cup of - ketchup.
  9. {Take 2 Tbsp of - Worcestershire sauce.
  10. {Make ready 2 Tbsp of - yellow mustard.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of - salt.
  12. {Prepare 1 Tbsp of - pepper.
  13. {Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of - celery salt.
  14. {Take 1/2 Tbsp of - onion salt.

Spread mixture into ungreased loaf pan or square pan. This old fashioned meatloaf recipe has been passed down for a few generations and is still one of my favorites meatloaf recipes ever! Old-Fashioned Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I never liked meatloaf when I was a child.

Instructions to make Meatloaf the old fashioned way:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. Crush the Ritz crackers.
  3. Mix all ingredients together, squeezing everything with your hands to ensure that all items are mixed together very well.
  4. Form the mixture into 2 loafs in a foil lined baking or casserole dish.
  5. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover.
  6. Bake for 1 hr. I add slices of Velveeta cheese on top..

Now, let's get back to the meatloaf. Allison's recipe is similar to the one my mom used and I made it just the way she does except I added another half cup of breadcrumbs (she did say the meatloaf was moist). Shape the mixture into a loaf form, smooth out any cracks that's in it, and make sure it's not too high, but high enough so that it looks like a meatloaf. Old Fashioned Meatloaf Recipe, my Mother-in-law's recipe. She would form her meatloaf in a bun and cook it with enough water about a third way up in the skillet.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: