Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce

My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.

My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my pork loin ribs cooked in sweet baby rays bbq sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my pork loin ribs cooked in sweet baby rays bbq sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce:

  1. {Make ready 3 Half of racks of Ribs cut into single.
  2. {Prepare 400 g of Sweet baby Ray Sauce.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 of large onion cut into chunks.
  4. {Get 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt Course.
  5. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
  6. {Take 3 tbls of Olive Oil.
  7. {Get 1 sheet of Baking Paper.

Steps to make My Pork Loin Ribs cooked in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce:

  1. In a bowl add 3/4 t baby ray sauce and the olive oil and stir and mix in..
  2. In an oven dish line with the baking paper. As its hard to get the sauce when it dry off the dish.
  3. Cut the Ribs into 1s or 2s. These are quite meaty so i cut them into 1 rib and lay them inside the grease paper.
  4. Add the chunky pieces of onion.
  5. Pour over the sauce and oil mixture and cover all of the ribs.
  6. Add to a pre heated oven for 1 hour, Heat 150C after 10 minutes turn low to 100C and check if the meat is cooked if its not coming off the bone, put them back in for a further 15 minutes. On low.add a lityle mote sauce before you put them back in so as not to dry them out..
  7. Serve Hot on a bed of Spinach..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my pork loin ribs cooked in sweet baby rays bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: