Recipe of Award-winning My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰

My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰.

My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my turkey with salad crisp baget. 🥰. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my turkey with salad crisp baget. 🥰 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Baget sliced right through to make 1 long sandwich.
  2. {Prepare of Some Slices of Turkey.
  3. {Prepare of Some mixed Lettuce.
  4. {Prepare 1 of vine Tomato cut small.
  5. {Take 1 of spring Onion diced.
  6. {Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
  7. {Get 1 tbls of Cranberry sauce.

Steps to make My Turkey with Salad Crisp Baget. 🥰:

  1. Add the Cranberry sauce to the top half of the baget and butter the bottom half.
  2. Next add the mixed lettuce and a little fresh spinach.
  3. Next there tomato and spring onion.
  4. Last add the Turkey slices add plenty. Add the top.
  5. Serve cut in half or leave the Baget whole..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my turkey with salad crisp baget. 🥰 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: