Steps to Prepare Speedy Tuna avocado sandwiches

Tuna avocado sandwiches.

Tuna avocado sandwiches

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna avocado sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Tuna avocado sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tuna avocado sandwiches is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna avocado sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Tuna avocado sandwiches:

  1. {Make ready of Canned tuna.
  2. {Get of Bread.
  3. {Prepare of Butter.
  4. {Prepare of Mayonnaise.
  5. {Make ready of Avocado.
  6. {Make ready of Tomatoes.
  7. {Prepare of Onions.
  8. {Prepare of Cucumber.
  9. {Make ready of Gherkins (optional).
  10. {Get of Lettuce.
  11. {Prepare of Rockets(optional).
  12. {Prepare of Salt.
  13. {Get of Black pepper.
  14. {Take of Cheddar cheese.

Steps to make Tuna avocado sandwiches:

  1. Butter your bread. You can use blue band if you prefer. Then grill it with the cheese on top.
  2. You can cover this up if you want the cheese to melt completely.
  3. Make sure all your fillings are clean and chopped up in thin slices.
  4. I always start with my lettuce and rockets so my bread doesn't get soggy.
  5. I mix the shredded tuna with mayonnaise.
  6. I layer them...so now mashed avocado ontop of the mayonnaise and tuna.
  7. Then I keep layering cucumber tomatoes and onions till I'm done and then I sprinkle a dash of black pepper on the top most layer and serve.
  8. So delish. Enjoy..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna avocado sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: