Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Meatloaf My Style

Meatloaf My Style.

Meatloaf My Style

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, meatloaf my style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Meatloaf My Style is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Meatloaf My Style is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meatloaf my style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf My Style:

  1. {Take 1 cup of breadcrumb.
  2. {Take 2 lb of ground beef 90/10.
  3. {Prepare 1 of white onion.
  4. {Make ready 1 of pepper.
  5. {Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
  6. {Get 2 clove of garlic.
  7. {Get 6 slice of bacon.
  8. {Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheese.
  9. {Take 3 dash of pepper.
  10. {Take 3 dash of salt.
  11. {Take 3 of egg.

Instructions to make Meatloaf My Style:

  1. set oven to 425.
  2. Mix in a blender 1 egg, onion, pepper, garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, cheese,.
  3. In a separate bowl mix meat, breadcrumb, salt and pepper. Be sure to add to your taste any extra seasons..
  4. Mix the meat and the blended ingredients, Do Not over mix. Should be moist but not watery the mix..
  5. Place in a 9 x 9 pan about 1/2 inch of the mix, place in the center 2 boiled eggs ( for show), place in the remaining mix to cover the eggs, I personally like to leave a bit above as if were eyes looking at me. Cover with 6 strips of bacon on top. Cover with foil and pop into the oven..
  6. Prepare about 1/4 cup of red sauce, a simple ketchup, Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon garlic paste and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Bring to a low boil and set aside..
  7. After 90 min take out of the oven put sauce on top and with a knife make holes so it seeps in and put in again another 20 uncovered.
  8. You will now enjoy a slice of heaven...enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meatloaf my style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: