How to Make Quick My classic meatloaf

My classic meatloaf. This classic meatloaf recipe is one of the first recipes we put on Simply Recipes over ten years ago. He mixes Italian pork sausage (half sweet, half spicy) in with ground beef. My advice is to also watch the video because he gives you some Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars!

My classic meatloaf It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Classic Meatloaf Recipe…just like mom used to make.

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my classic meatloaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My classic meatloaf is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. My classic meatloaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

This classic meatloaf recipe is one of the first recipes we put on Simply Recipes over ten years ago. He mixes Italian pork sausage (half sweet, half spicy) in with ground beef. My advice is to also watch the video because he gives you some Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars!

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my classic meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My classic meatloaf:

  1. {Prepare 3/4 cup of quick oats.
  2. {Get 3/4 cup of milk.
  3. {Make ready 1 of egg.
  4. {Make ready of 1/2 cup chopped onion.
  5. {Take of 1 1/4 tsp salt.
  6. {Get of 1/4 tsp pepper.
  7. {Make ready of 1/3 cup ketchup.
  8. {Prepare of 2 tblsps brown sugar.
  9. {Prepare of 1 tblsp mustard.
  10. {Make ready of slices Bacon.

Few foods are more comforting than good ol' meatloaf. My mom made this Classic Meatloaf Recipe all the time when I was growing up. MEATLOAF is one of American's top comfort foods. Made with ground chuck beef, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, etc.

Instructions to make My classic meatloaf:

  1. Preheat oven to 350’..
  2. Combine ground beef, oats,milk,egg,onion,salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until well incorporated..
  3. Transfer to large loaf pan or cake pan and form a loaf. (If u want bacon wrapped meatloaf put slices of bacon on top in a row to cover meatloaf.).
  4. Mix ketchup brown sugar and mustard together.. pour over meatloaf..
  5. Bake at 350’ for 1 hour 20 minutes.. serve..

Classic Meatloaf is classic comfort food. My easy version has a rich tomato topping, flavoured with Classic Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. My family recipe is the best one I've ever enjoyed. My Classic Meatloaf recipe may have basic ingredients, but it makes the easiest, best, and most delicious comfort meal out there! Everyone needs a go-to meatloaf recipe for weeknight dinners.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my classic meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: