Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch

My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch.

My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my spicy chicken salad🥰 #mainmeal#lunch. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my spicy chicken salad🥰 #mainmeal#lunch using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch:

  1. {Take 16 of Chicken tendens.
  2. {Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne spice.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
  4. {Take 3/4 tsp of Garlic granuals.
  5. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
  6. {Take 1 tbsp of chilli oil.
  7. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Flour.
  8. {Get of Salad..........
  9. {Take 3 handfuls of Spinach.
  10. {Get .2 handfuls of large cress.
  11. {Make ready 4 of tomatoes.
  12. {Take 1 tbls of diced red onion.
  13. {Make ready of .dressing.......
  14. {Make ready 4 tbls of Sour Cream.
  15. {Get 1 of full tsp Dijon Mustard.
  16. {Get 1 squeeze of a lemon then slice the lemon for the finish.

Steps to make My Spicy Chicken Salad🥰 #mainmeal#Lunch:

  1. Add the spices plus the chilli oil to a little bowl and stir to mix..
  2. .
  3. Then add the spice mix to the chicken and mix all over the chicken..
  4. Next in a non stick frying pan add the seasoned chicken and fry on medium heat turning over often until cooked..
  5. Meanwhile add the salad to a serving dish add salt and black pepper..
  6. Now make the dressing. In a bowl add the sour cream, then the dijon mustard and a squeeze of lemon juice stir all in well..
  7. Dressing done..
  8. Next Add the cooked Chicken on top of the greens and mix in a little. Then spoon over the dressing..
  9. Serve with some slices of Lemon on top. For the main meal I added some french fries on the side..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my spicy chicken salad🥰 #mainmeal#lunch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: