Steps to Make Award-winning My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil

My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil.

My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my roast chicken and veg oven bake in virgin olive oil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my roast chicken and veg oven bake in virgin olive oil using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil:

  1. {Take 1 of chicken breast cut into lengths.
  2. {Prepare 6 tbls of Olive oil.
  3. {Take 1 of carrot cut into thin lengths.
  4. {Make ready 1 of Roast pepper cut into lengths.
  5. {Make ready of Some Mangetout or Peas.
  6. {Take 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
  7. {Take 1/2 tsp of mixed pepper.
  8. {Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
  9. {Prepare Pinch of salt and black pepper.

Steps to make My Roast Chicken and Veg Oven Bake in Virgin Olive oil:

  1. Add the pepper amd onions to the oven dish.
  2. Next all the carrots.
  3. Add the mangetout.
  4. Chop your Chicken.
  5. Add the chicken to a frying pan with a little olive oil and fry just until its coloured.
  6. Add the chicken to the oven dish add all the seasons all over the dish and salt and pepper.
  7. Next pour the virgin olive oil over the lot cover and add to the preheated oven..
  8. After 15 minutes remove the lid or foil and carry on cooking. Turn some of the veg and chicken over.
  9. Add back to the oven without a lid and cook for a further 25 minutes..
  10. Serve Hot.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my roast chicken and veg oven bake in virgin olive oil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: