Recipe of Perfect My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩

My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩.

My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my slow cook beef joint in a lovely gravy 🤩. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩 is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my slow cook beef joint in a lovely gravy 🤩 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩:

  1. {Prepare 1 of joint of Beef for 4 People.
  2. {Take 1/2 Cup of Dr Pepper.
  3. {Get 2 of Dried beef Stock cubes.
  4. {Prepare 1 pint of Boiling water.
  5. {Prepare 1 tbls of Corn Flour mixed in a 1/4 Cup Cold Water.
  6. {Get 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
  7. {Make ready 2 Tsp of Tomato Purèe.
  8. {Make ready 1 of little salt.
  9. {Make ready 1 of level tbls Cornflour.

Instructions to make My Slow Cook Beef Joint in a lovely Gravy 🤩:

  1. Add the Beef Joint and the Dr Pepper to the slow Cooker set on low for 6-8 hours..
  2. Then next morning you take out the Beef let it cool slice it when it's cold, add the stock cubes crumble in the boiling water also the 2 tsp Tomato Purèe which give the gravy a bit of a tangy taste. Also 1 level tbls of Cornflour to thicken it..
  3. Tomato puree, cornflour and add the meat back add to the juices off the meat in the slow cooker. Add the sliced meat back in with the gravy Leave on low cooking for 2 hours before you are having your Dinner..
  4. Take out the meat add to a plate and then share out between 3 persons then pour some more gravy over the Veg to go with it..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my slow cook beef joint in a lovely gravy 🤩 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: