Steps to Prepare Ultimate Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken

Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken.

Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy spinach and artichoke chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy spinach and artichoke chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken:

  1. {Get 1 of pack of thin cut chicken breast about 8 of them.
  2. {Get dash of pepper.
  3. {Get dash of garlic and onion powder.
  4. {Take dash of Perfect Pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning.
  5. {Take 1 of (one slice per chicken)Freshly Sliced Mozzarella cheese from the deli.
  6. {Make ready 1 box of of Tostitos (Dip) Cheesy Spinach &Artichoke Dip 10 oz. in the chip area of the store..
  7. {Get 1 of now you can bread your chicken breast (I would dip mine in mayo then your choice of bread crumbs But you don't have to I didn't this time it's up to you).

Steps to make Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken:

  1. Pre heat your oven at 350.
  2. Spray you cooking pan with spray so the chicken does not stick. I use parchment paper easy cleanup and I still spray that.
  3. This is the chicken I use.
  4. Place chicken on the pan and season them with all the dry seasonings..
  5. Then spread the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of the chicken ( thin chicken breast).
  6. Now bake the chicken at 350 for 20 minutes..
  7. Then pull out the pan from the oven. Place one slice of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of the chicken and cook for (about) ten more minutes..
  8. Now if you decide to bread your chicken this is what I do. I dip the chicken in mayo then bread crumbs. I place the chicken on the non stick pan. The I sprinkle the dry seasonings on the chicken. I bake it for 15 minutes then pull out the pan and then put the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of chicken. Bake it for 5 minutes pull it back out and put one slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken then bake for about 10 more minutes..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy spinach and artichoke chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: