Steps to Make Award-winning Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer

Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer.

Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer:

  1. {Get 2 cup of Boiled Macaroni.
  2. {Make ready 1 of apple peeled and.
  3. {Make ready 1 of pear peeled and sliced.
  4. {Take 1 of Mosambi peeled and sliced.
  5. {Take 1 of sangtara (orange)peeled and sliced.
  6. {Make ready handful of boiled Sweet corn.
  7. {Take handful of green peas.
  8. {Make ready 2 of Boiled potato cut into small pieces.
  9. {Make ready 1 of carrot small chopped.
  10. {Take as needed of nuts.
  11. {Get 1/4 cup of chicken shareted.
  12. {Take 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
  13. {Take 2 tbsp of curd.
  14. {Take 5 tbsp of cream.
  15. {Take 3 tbs of chili sauce.
  16. {Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
  17. {Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper Powder.
  18. {Get 1/2 tsp of grated garlic.
  19. {Get 2 tbsp of cabbage chopped.
  20. {Get 1 of chopped cucumber.
  21. {Take 1 of tomato.
  22. {Make ready 2 of lettuce leaves.

Steps to make Fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer:

  1. Take a dish and sprinkle macaroni and veggies and corn and fruits and one said lettuce leaves tomato and cucumber keep aside.
  2. Take a bowl add mayonnaise and cream add curd mix well add salt paper and garlic mix well and keep aside/ take bowl add tomato sauce and add chili sauce and add mayonnaise mix well and transfer small bowl and some sauces sprinkle salad dish.
  3. Ready to serve with bread tossed.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruits and veggies mayonnaise salad my all time favorite summer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: