Simple Way to Make Quick My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe

My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe.

My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my beef & onion gravy with sugar snap peas also jacket potatoe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my beef & onion gravy with sugar snap peas also jacket potatoe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe:

  1. {Make ready 450 g of Stewing Steak.
  2. {Get 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
  3. {Make ready 6 cups of Water.
  4. {Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  5. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
  6. {Prepare 1 cup of Sugar snap peas.
  7. {Get 1 cup of beef stock.
  8. {Get 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes 1 cup.1.
  9. {Get 2 of heaped tsp cornflour.
  10. {Take 2 tbls of cold water.

Instructions to make My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe:

  1. Add the meat to a pan of hot water about 3 cups add steak pieces, onion and salt and pepper. Or add it all to a slow cooker for 4 hours..
  2. Cook for 45 minutes then add the 2 Beef Stock cubes to the meat and Can chopped tomatoes. When it comes to the boil simmer for 20 minutes stirring often..
  3. Stir in add more pepper.
  4. 2 tbls water and add the cornflour stir then pour in to the meat and stir to thicken..
  5. Add this to the meat and thicken cook on the lowest simmer for a further 5 minutes.
  6. Add 2 large Baking Potatoes pricked with a fork and cook them in the microwave for the time it takes.Or 1 hour in the oven wrapped in foil..
  7. Add the sugar snap peas in a pan to cook or steam them..
  8. Serve while hot.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my beef & onion gravy with sugar snap peas also jacket potatoe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: