Easiest Way to Make Quick My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad

My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad.

My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my steamed chicken chilli salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my steamed chicken chilli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Chicken breast Steam cooked.
  2. {Make ready Handful of Baby Spinach.
  3. {Take Handful of mixed giant Cress and Rocket lettuce.
  4. {Take 1 of large Tomato.
  5. {Get 2 tbls of Sliced red onion.
  6. {Prepare 10 of Thin slices cucumber.
  7. {Take 2 tbls of chopped yellow Bell pepper.
  8. {Take of Salt & Pepper to season.
  9. {Get 2 tsp of chilli sauce dotted all over the salad.
  10. {Take 2 tsp of mayonnaise or sour cream dotted all on the chicken.
  11. {Make ready 1 inch of spring onion chopped to garnish.

Instructions to make My Steamed Chicken Chilli Salad:

  1. Add the spinach, Cress and yellow sweet pepper to the serving plate.
  2. Next add sliced Tomato and Red onion.
  3. Next add little drops of chilli sauce all over and season.
  4. Next add the steam chicken shredded and a little chilli sauce on here and there.
  5. Lastly add the Mayonnaise or Sour cream all over then add spring onion to garnish. And serve.
  6. .

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my steamed chicken chilli salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: