Recipe of Homemade 4th of July sparklers

4th of July sparklers. Now it is the time to make your own sparkler history and memories that will last a lifetime. Start a tradition with your family or continue the one you already observe. While not completely safe, sparklers are safer than most store-bought fireworks.

4th of July sparklers I'll be toasting to all of you at a beach barbecue, sparkler in hand. When I was a child I couldn't wait for the big fireworks as soon as it became dusk. The highlight for me was when I was given a lit sparkler and I was giddy the entire time I waved my arms all around.

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 4th of july sparklers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Now it is the time to make your own sparkler history and memories that will last a lifetime. Start a tradition with your family or continue the one you already observe. While not completely safe, sparklers are safer than most store-bought fireworks.

4th of July sparklers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. 4th of July sparklers is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 4th of july sparklers using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make 4th of July sparklers:

  1. {Prepare of pretzel rods.
  2. {Prepare of chocolate chips.
  3. {Make ready of sprinkles.

Just a short clip of the family doing sparklers. See more ideas about cocktails, fourth of july, sparklers. Learn to document the fun by taking long exposure photographs on your smartphone. Best Fourth of July Fireworks in the Chicagoland Area.

Steps to make 4th of July sparklers:

  1. Melt chocolate chips. There are different ways to do this, microwave I hear works. I like to heat a larger pot of water then submerge the smaller one filled with chocolate chips 1/2 way and stir until melted.
  2. Once melted let chocolate cool slightly so it doesn't just run off the pretzel. While cooling line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Now cover about 2/3 of the pretzel with chocolate and place on parchment paper..
  4. After every few pretzels are chocolated, sprinkle with sprinkles....
  5. After all have been sprinkled place in freezer to cool and harden..
  6. Remove and eat while watching fireworks! Happy 4th!.

Where to watch fireworks in Chicago and celebrate Fourth. And let's be real, I think anybody reading this here blog is a sparkler-kind-of-person. For this month's project using the Minc, I created a printable label to add to boxes of Sparklers. I found the decorations at Hobby Lobby and put them on sticks! I think the cake turned out spectacular!

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 4th of july sparklers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: