Easiest Way to Make Homemade My version of Hawaiian Pizza

My version of Hawaiian Pizza.

My version of Hawaiian Pizza

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my version of hawaiian pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My version of Hawaiian Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My version of Hawaiian Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my version of hawaiian pizza using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My version of Hawaiian Pizza:

  1. {Get 5 pcs of ham.
  2. {Make ready 1 can of pineapple chunks.
  3. {Take of Mozarrela cheese.
  4. {Take of Tomato sauce.
  5. {Take 1 bowl of Bread flour.
  6. {Take 1 of egg for dough.

Instructions to make My version of Hawaiian Pizza:

  1. In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
  2. Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
  3. After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
  4. Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
  5. Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my version of hawaiian pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: