Recipe of Perfect My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad.

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad:

  1. {Get 1 of Chicken breast sliced into thin long slices.
  2. {Get 1 tsp of Gochajung paste.
  3. {Make ready 1 pinch of crushed red Peppers.
  4. {Make ready 1 cup of Farfalle pasta bows.
  5. {Make ready 1 handful of fresh Spinach.
  6. {Prepare 1 tbls of diced Cucumber.
  7. {Make ready 1 inch of piece of Mild Chedder cheese cut into small cubes.
  8. {Get of Salt n pepper.
  9. {Get 2 tbls of Sour Cream.
  10. {Make ready 1 tbls of red onion sliced.

Steps to make My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad:

  1. Mix the Gochajung with the chicken and sprinkle the red pepper flakes.
  2. Then add the chicken in the steamer and cook for 15- 20 minutes.
  3. Boil the pasta in the water you steamed the chicken it has a little taste of Gochajung flavour.
  4. Then mix the pasta with the spinach, and mix in the cucumber also the cheese red onion..
  5. .
  6. Add 1/4 tsp Gochajung sauce in the 2 tbls Sour cream and then add to the pasta salad mix..
  7. .
  8. Add thespiced flavoured chicken on the top, add salt and pepper to season and serve.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: