How to Make Award-winning My Way Mac & Cheese

My Way Mac & Cheese.

My Way Mac & Cheese

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my way mac & cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Way Mac & Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Way Mac & Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my way mac & cheese using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Way Mac & Cheese:

  1. {Prepare 1 lb of Private Selection Italian Trottole noodles.
  2. {Get 1 of egg.
  3. {Take 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
  4. {Take 3 tbsp of butter.
  5. {Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  7. {Take 1 of salt (as needed for taste).
  8. {Prepare 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
  9. {Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
  10. {Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (your fave).
  11. {Make ready 1 cup of extra cheese (for topping).
  12. {Take 1 of bacon bits (garnish).

Steps to make My Way Mac & Cheese:

  1. Preheat oven 350°F..
  2. Boil noodles as directed. Found these noodles at Kroger. Drain and set them aside..
  3. In same pot used to boil noodles, add the butter and flour. Slowly work it into a roux, adding salt for flavor while cooking off the flour..
  4. Add milk, stir continuously until thickness desired. Add black pepper, garlic powder, and nutmeg..
  5. Add cheese, continue to stir until you have consistency of cheese sauce..
  6. After noodles are cooled, add egg and fold into noodles..
  7. Add noodle mixture into cheese sauce. Carefully fold noodles into sauce..
  8. Pour into casserole dish. Add the remaining cheese plus bacon bits. Bake for 15 min..
  9. Once done, you can add small dollops of butter. Certainly will melt and add richness to the dish..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my way mac & cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: