How to Prepare Homemade My BLT Pasta salad

My BLT Pasta salad.

My BLT Pasta salad

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my blt pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My BLT Pasta salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. My BLT Pasta salad is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my blt pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My BLT Pasta salad:

  1. {Get 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
  2. {Make ready 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
  3. {Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
  4. {Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
  5. {Take 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
  6. {Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
  7. {Make ready 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
  8. {Get 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
  9. {Make ready 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
  10. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
  11. {Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.

Steps to make My BLT Pasta salad:

  1. Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
  2. Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
  3. Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
  4. Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
  5. Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my blt pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: