How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Chorizo Lasagna

Chicken Chorizo Lasagna.

Chicken Chorizo Lasagna

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken chorizo lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chicken Chorizo Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Chorizo Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken chorizo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:

  1. {Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds).
  2. {Make ready 1 of cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 lbs) shredded.
  3. {Make ready 1 packages of (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo.
  4. {Take 2 each of eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one.
  5. {Prepare 1 each of (15 oz) ricotta cheese.
  6. {Prepare 4 can of 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy..
  7. {Make ready 12 of no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9).
  8. {Get 4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it..
  9. {Prepare 1/2 cup of minced cilantro (for presentation).

Instructions to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:

  1. Preheat oven to 375°F..
  2. In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken..
  3. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.).
  4. Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1/3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1/2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers..
  5. Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese..
  6. Baked covered for 45 - 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo)..
  7. * The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.).

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken chorizo lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: