Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Orange Chicken

My Orange Chicken.

My Orange Chicken

Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my orange chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Orange Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Orange Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my orange chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. {Make ready 4-5 of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
  2. {Get 1/4 cup of flour.
  3. {Make ready 1 tbsp of corn starch.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
  8. {Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
  9. {Prepare of Canola oil for frying.
  10. {Take of Orange Chicken Sauce.
  11. {Take 3/4 cup of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
  12. {Get 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
  13. {Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
  14. {Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
  15. {Get 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
  16. {Make ready 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
  17. {Take 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
  18. {Take 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
  19. {Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
  20. {Take of Red pepper flakes (optional).
  21. {Prepare of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
  22. {Make ready 1 of orange (zested).

Steps to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
  2. In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
  3. Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
  4. Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
  5. Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: